This week Douglas Wilson talks about people who refuse to abide by the election results. He then goes on to recommend Kurt Schlichter’s book, “Militant Normals.” Wrapping it up with a look at “Amentanoetos,” a New Testament word only used once! Happy plodding!
RSS Feed: http://canonpress.libsyn.com/rss
Get the weekly episodes in your inbox: http://canonpress.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=7c049fc7f2904e30e1ac37ebf&id=db9614c891
- What it looks like when people refuse to abide by the election results.
- There are different levels of disagreement
- This doesn’t usually affect the “flyover states” or rural areas
- The urban areas are the ones who go big or go home
- Written by Kurt Schlichter
- He describes how he went from to being a “movement conservative” to a Trump fan.
- Great book to understand where the “Trump mania” wave is coming from.
- The word “Amentanoetos” refers to a sinner who has the bit in his teeth.
- Rom. 2:5