Welcome to the Plodcast! Listen in to hear Pastor Wilson address the current Kavanaugh kerfuffle. Then he talks about his son N.D. Wilson’s amazing “100 Cupboards” series, and finishes things off with a look at hamartia and hamartano in John. Happy plodding!
- Devils are accusers and we have gotten to the point where accusation equals conviction
- People do not understand how to weigh and evaluate accusations
- For many Christians, the prosecutor is the good guy but in scripture it is the other way around
- What is being done to our justice system is far far worse than what’s being done to Kavanaugh
100 Cupboards Series:
- Background overview of 100 cupboard series
- Written by Pastor Wilson’s son N.D.Wilson
- N.D. shows the importance of fathers and the gap created with their absence
- Also, another huge theme is learning to see how weird reality is
- He also emphasis the theme of growing up and pain
- Read it! It is really good stuff!
- Looking at hamartia and hamartano in John
- Mentioned in John 1:10, 2:1, 2:1, 3:6, 3:6, 3:8, 3:9, 5:16, 5:18