Thus far I have seen that Bishop Tutu has called for Mugabe’s ouster in Zimbabwe, as President Sarkozy of France has also done. Well done for both those gents. I would call for it too if anybody cared. But I have not yet seen that Bishop N.T. Wright has taken this necessary step, although I may have missed it. If he has, can anyone point me to the place? If he has not, can anyone explain it to me, since we know from Wright’s teaching that the ethics of the Good Samaritan apply to African countries straight across simpliciter?
Search From Dan to Beersheba
Most Read Posts
- Fatherless Under the Fig Tree
- Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- Patriarchy, Vision Forum, and All the Rest of It
- Doug Phillips' Resignation from Vision Forum
- Circumlocutions and Faggotré
- Mammon Academy
- A Drunk Trying to Make the Next Lamp Post
- Excesses of the Wahoo Brethren
- Put an Egg in Their Shoe
- If I Were the Devil . . .
- Rabbits Should Know What Hawks Look Like
- Like Watching a Hummingbird Fly
- Home Made Porn
- As We Populists Like to Say
- Sincere Public Apologies
Oh, Yeah, Sez You . . .
- Melody on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- rcjr on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- St. Lee on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Melody on Mammon Academy
- Kimberley on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Tim Mullet on Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- BJ on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Bradley Jones on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
What’s Done Been Wrote
Adoration Apologetics in the Void A Second Battle of Tours Auburn Avenue Stuff Chrestomathy Church Government Church Year Confession for the Nations Creation and Food Culture and Politics Current Events Current Topics Devil in a Blue Dress Dualism Is Bad JuJu Exhortation Familial General Ruminations Getting By With a Little Help for My Friends Goo-Mongers Grace and Peace Hamartiology Life in the Regeneration Liturgy and Worship Mere Christendom Moscow Diversity Cleansing N.T. Wrights and Wrongs Obama Nation Building Old Table Talk Articles On Scandal Parable Political Dualism Politics Postmodernism Practical Christian Living Psalms Puritan Poetics Romans Selected Quotes Sex and Culture Shameless Appeals Study Guide for the Institutes Taking a Stroll on the Links The Lord's Table Thinking Straight Who Is Sufficient?