Book 2/Chapter 10
The trials of Isaac and Jacob (section 12)
1. Did Isaac live as troubled a life as Abraham?
2. What about Jacob?
3. What are the implications of this?
Looking to the promises (section 13)
1. What Scripture settles the issue?
2. What would the patriarchs have been if God had promised them earthly blessing which they did not receive?
Open expression (section 14)
1. Did they ever express this hope openly?
David, proclaimer of this hope (sections 15-16)
1. What does David habitually call believers back to?
2. And what does he allude to throughout the Psalms?
These are the questions for the readings for Wednesday, April 15, and those readings can be found here.