Book 2/Chapter 15
The King of blessing (section 4)
1. How must we fight throughout our lives?
2. Where does Calvin locate our happiness?
3. In the midst of our trials here, what must we be content with?
The anointing oil (section 5)
1. What was the oil of gladness that anointed Christ?
2. If Christ’s kingdom does not lie in earthly pleasures or pomp, what does it lie in?
3. What can we not have one drop of apart from the Spirit?
The priestly office (section 6)
1. As priest, what does Christ do for us forever?
2. In this new and different order, what two roles did Christ play?
These are the questions for the readings for Wednesday, April 29, and those readings can be found here.