Book 2/Chapter 10
They had the Word (section 7)
1. In arguing for the spiritual benefits enjoyed by the Old Testament saints, what does Calvin point to in this section as their possession?
God as their God (section 8)
1. What else did they possess?
A third argument (section 9)
1. What is Calvin’s next argument for the spiritual blessedness of the Old Testament saints?
Earthly trials (section 10)
1. What is another reason for saying that they were not enjoying all the heaven they were going to get here on earth?
The trials of Abraham (section 11)
1. Who was a preeminent example of this?
These are the questions for the readings for Tuesday, April 14, and those readings can be found here.