Book 2/Chapter 6
The need for a Mediator (section 1)
1. What illustration does Calvin use to describe heaven and earth?
2. What is our problem then?
3. What does God do for us in this situation?
4. Has any worship apart from Christ ever pleased God?
Even in the old covenant (section 2)
1. Is the need for a Mediator revealed to us for the first time in the New Testament?
2. In order to be propitious toward the human race, what does God need?
These are the questions for the readings for Monday, March 23, and those readings can be found here.