That Time SNL Was Funny. A Good Memory.
New Founding is the rallying point for founders, investors, and builders who see a historic opportunity to reclaim the virtues of excellence and competence in the economy.
- Managing Director role for an M&A advisory firm that focuses exclusively on sell-side transactions. Cincinnati, OH.
- Sales Engineer role at a cloud CRM and marketing automation platform designed for SMB’s. Houston, TX.
- Frontend Engineer for a private consumer fintech company in Austin, TX.
- Professional animator in the game industry and motion graphics artist, with experience in startups and marketing teams.
- CEO with 25+ years of experience building groundbreaking technology, scaling teams, and building massive companies.
- Former Army office and D1 football player with experience in investment banking looking for PE/VC firms.
And That’s the Trouble With This Road We’re All On
A Song I Really Like for Some Reason
We Handle It Differently
A Review of Johnny Cash and the Great American Contradiction
Rodney Clapp did us all the favor of viewing certain American challenges through the lens of American country music. He is really insightful at numerous points, and he has a good eye. He is helpful at many points. Unfortunately, a number of the central American contradictions are exhibited by Clapp himself, and so I took on the task of reviewing his book chapter by chapter. This small book is t…