Still Worth Checking Out
A Video Explainer of the Entry Just Below It
New Founding is the rallying point for founders, investors, and builders who see a historic opportunity to reclaim the virtues of excellence and competence in the economy.
- CEO at fast-growing conservative newspaper focusing on fact-based reporting in one of the largest red cities in America.
- Early full-stack engineering role at bootstrapped, highly-profitable e-commerce startup co-founded by a SpaceX engineer.
- Junior associate at elite law and strategy firm driving a conservative approach to energy, environment, financial services, and labor issues.
- Digital Product Designer at Christian product studio, building one of the top 5 digital platforms for churches in the market.
- VP of Engineering with focus on ML/AI. Experience with all stages from pre-seed startup to FAANG.
- Full-stack software engineer experienced in building backends and APIs for biomedical, healthcare, and educational applications.
- Former Navy SEAL and Wharton MBA in AI/ML and defense tech.
- 10+ year video production veteran looking to help a based company leverage creativity to drive revenue & attention economic
If you’re a business leader looking to hire the best people in the country, their network includes top-tier talent across tech, finance, law, and marketing.
If you’re an exceptional individual looking for work at mission-driven companies, you can browse open roles in their Talent platform.
A Song I Really Like for Some Reason
And the Reality Was Almost That Bad
Three Open Roads Today Because You Have Been So Good
And more here.
I Think I Remember That Move
The Blenheim Talks
Almost ten years ago, I gave a series of three lectures at a conference in the UK. As a result of trouble getting an ordinary venue, we wound up hosting the conference at Blenheim Palace. Long story. I address all that in the…