Yesterday’s message was on Psalm 42. The title comes from verse 7 — “Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.” This is just one of many passages that has direct relevance to our on-going discussions in the “Doors of the Sea” thread.
Search From Dan to Beersheba
Most Read Posts
- Fatherless Under the Fig Tree
- Patriarchy, Vision Forum, and All the Rest of It
- Doug Phillips' Resignation from Vision Forum
- Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Circumlocutions and Faggotré
- A Drunk Trying to Make the Next Lamp Post
- Excesses of the Wahoo Brethren
- Put an Egg in Their Shoe
- Rabbits Should Know What Hawks Look Like
- Like Watching a Hummingbird Fly
- Home Made Porn
- Sincere Public Apologies
- No Speekee
- As We Populists Like to Say
Oh, Yeah, Sez You . . .
What’s Done Been Wrote
Adoration Apologetics in the Void A Second Battle of Tours Auburn Avenue Stuff Chrestomathy Church Government Church Year Confession for the Nations Creation and Food Culture and Politics Current Events Current Topics Devil in a Blue Dress Dualism Is Bad JuJu Exhortation Familial General Ruminations Getting By With a Little Help for My Friends Goo-Mongers Grace and Peace Hamartiology Life in the Regeneration Liturgy and Worship Mere Christendom Moscow Diversity Cleansing N.T. Wrights and Wrongs Obama Nation Building Old Table Talk Articles On Scandal Parable Political Dualism Politics Postmodernism Practical Christian Living Psalms Puritan Poetics Romans Selected Quotes Sex and Culture Shameless Appeals Study Guide for the Institutes Taking a Stroll on the Links The Lord's Table Thinking Straight Who Is Sufficient?