John William Robbins (1948-2008) went to be with the Lord today. He was 59. Although we were on opposite sides of a significant theological divide, I want to express my deep sympathy to his family and friends. He has crossed over another and greater divide, and now dwells with the Lord Jesus, directly partaking of the fruit that grows on both sides of the river. He is now beyond the reach of all troubles and controversies, and has entered into everlasting harmony and light. He now resides at the heart of all delight, a delight that will only be surpassed when we all come to the resurrection of the dead. R.I.P.
Search From Dan to Beersheba
Most Read Posts
- Fatherless Under the Fig Tree
- Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- Patriarchy, Vision Forum, and All the Rest of It
- Doug Phillips' Resignation from Vision Forum
- Circumlocutions and Faggotré
- A Drunk Trying to Make the Next Lamp Post
- Excesses of the Wahoo Brethren
- Put an Egg in Their Shoe
- Rabbits Should Know What Hawks Look Like
- Mammon Academy
- Like Watching a Hummingbird Fly
- Home Made Porn
- If I Were the Devil . . .
- As We Populists Like to Say
Oh, Yeah, Sez You . . .
- Roy on Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- RFB on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Rick Davis on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- James Bradshaw on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Tom on Seven Theses on the Age of the Earth
- Matt on Teacher Pay
- Dan on Queer Theory for the Tea Party
- carole on Queer Theory for the Tea Party
What’s Done Been Wrote
Adoration Apologetics in the Void A Second Battle of Tours Auburn Avenue Stuff Chrestomathy Church Government Church Year Confession for the Nations Creation and Food Culture and Politics Current Events Current Topics Devil in a Blue Dress Dualism Is Bad JuJu Exhortation Familial General Ruminations Getting By With a Little Help for My Friends Goo-Mongers Grace and Peace Hamartiology Life in the Regeneration Liturgy and Worship Mere Christendom Moscow Diversity Cleansing N.T. Wrights and Wrongs Obama Nation Building Old Table Talk Articles On Scandal Parable Political Dualism Politics Postmodernism Practical Christian Living Psalms Puritan Poetics Romans Selected Quotes Sex and Culture Shameless Appeals Study Guide for the Institutes Taking a Stroll on the Links The Lord's Table Thinking Straight Who Is Sufficient?