In other (clearly related) news, the province of Alberta is interested in making it illegal for home schoolers to teach their kids, during the course of their formal education, that homosexual acts are a sin. Despotism, tyranny . . . what other words come to mind?
Search From Dan to Beersheba
Most Read Posts
- Fatherless Under the Fig Tree
- Doug Phillips' Resignation from Vision Forum
- Patriarchy, Vision Forum, and All the Rest of It
- A Drunk Trying to Make the Next Lamp Post
- Excesses of the Wahoo Brethren
- Like Watching a Hummingbird Fly
- Rabbits Should Know What Hawks Look Like
- Home Made Porn
- Sincere Public Apologies
- Empty Pulpits or Full Churches?
For the Illage Vidiots
Oh, Yeah, Sez You . . .
- Bill Hickman on Photogenic Lies
- Brandie on Allergic to Other People
- Mark B. Hanson on A Purpose Driven Book Review
- Tim on Mark Driscoll and Problems of Citation
- Camp Director on A Purpose Driven Book Review
- jay niemeyer on Why Lies Digest So Well
- Andrew Ryan on Photogenic Lies
- Ron Revard on A Purpose Driven Book Review
What’s Done Been Wrote
Adoration Apologetics in the Void A Second Battle of Tours Auburn Avenue Stuff Chrestomathy Church Government Church Year Confession for the Nations Creation and Food Culture and Politics Current Events Current Topics Devil in a Blue Dress Dualism Is Bad JuJu Exhortation Familial General Ruminations Getting By With a Little Help for My Friends Goo-Mongers Grace and Peace Hamartiology Life in the Regeneration Liturgy and Worship Mere Christendom Moscow Diversity Cleansing N.T. Wrights and Wrongs Obama Nation Building Old Table Talk Articles On Scandal Parable Political Dualism Politics Postmodernism Practical Christian Living Psalms Puritan Poetics Romans Selected Quotes Sex and Culture Shameless Appeals Study Guide for the Institutes Taking a Stroll on the Links The Lord's Table Thinking Straight Who Is Sufficient?